Archer Lighting is seeking individuals that are looking for a rewarding career.
Current Job Openings:
OUTSIDE SALES – Northern Indiana
Professional lighting sales with an established customer base. This role is located in Indiana servicing all distributors, contractors and specifying customers throughout the available territory. This position consists of making sales calls at current and new customers promoting sales growth for our represented companies. This individual must be driven to proactively expand the customer knowledge of our products, establishing sales goals for each of them and increasing sales with these customers.
- Base salary plus growth incentive bonus
- Group medical insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401K plan
- Company expense reimbursement
SALES SUPPORT – Indianapolis
Sales Support position responds to day to day simple fixture quotes, order entry, prepare submittals and O&M manuals, organize samples, order literature, maintain customer and vendor database, create order and quote tracking reports and some accounting and receivables responsibilities. Ordering materials, samples and food for training events. The successful candidate will engage in communications with our channel partners or customers directly using our products. The position is replacement for an open position.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS for Sales Support position:
• Experience in Electrical Industry
• Prior work in industrial & commercial lighting products thru electrical wholesale channel highly recommended.
• Experience with Oasis software (desirable but not required), Outlook, and Microsoft Excel essential.
• Quick Books experience (desirable but not required).
• Ideal candidate will possess high energy, excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and maintain a positive attitude. Organization and attention to detail are a must.
If you are interested in one of our current openings, please provide us your resume and we will contact you shortly.